CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 14, 2009

Tadpole Tuesday: Email to Santa (Micki)

My kids and I wrote an email to Santa. It’s a great website! We had fun.

Here’s the link so you can do your own.

Here’s my letter and the response I got :)

'

Dear Santa Claus,

My name is Micki. I am a girl and I am already 35 years old!! I live in the great city of Whoville. Of course, that's in Utah, United States, but I'll bet you knew that!! This year I've been so good that, well, ok, maybe my halo has been to the repair shop a few times this year.

Santa Claus, some things I might like for Christmas this year are:
- peace on earth;
- friendship for all; and,
- crafting for everyone!!!.

Santa Claus, I almost forgot to say... Santa Claus I almost forgot, I would also like a Rockem' Sockem' Robot Game

Love, Micki

I want a peace on earth for Christmas too.  I think they're really kewl!

#1, Rudolph Way
North Pole, Canada
HO HO HO

Whoville, Utah
United States

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Merry Christmas Micki!

Thank you for sending me your email all the way from Whoville! (Make sure to say 'Hi!' to Max from Rudolph when you get a chance!) Did you know that Whoville is one of Mrs. Claus' favourite places? The other thing she really likes is to read all your wonderful emails. As a matter of fact, she was just asking if I had heard from you lately!

Oh! Oh! I think Santa forgot his hat in your letter (*wink*)!My goodness, Micki! Are you fibbing to ol' Santa Claus?!? You can't possibly be 35 years old already! Why it seems like only yesterday that I was leaving presents for a certain little girl and here you are now, practically one of Santa's elves! (*grin*)

Sorry the presents the last little while probably haven't been quite as exciting as they were when you were a little girl but, well, you know how these things go (*wink*). Anyway, Santa's glad to see some of the 'older kids' (not to mention anyone in particular!) still take the time to write. I also hear you've been a sorta good girl. (Of course, you won't mind if I do a little checking, will you? HO!! Ho!! ho!!).

Let's see what you put in your letter for Christmas wishes: 1. peace on earth; 2. friendship for all and; 3. crafting for everyone!!!. May all your Christmas wishes come true!Well, I have something to tell you about your Christmas presents. An elf is working hard on them right now! The elf's name is Clumsy. We really do love Clumsy (he really does make the best presents!) -- I just wish he'd be a little more, well, careful sometimes. I hope you won't be sad Micki if I can't bring you everything you want because Clumsy the Elf really wants you to have a very Merry Christmas!

Well, it's time for Santa Claus to go do his chimney exercises. Up! Down! Up! Down! Have to be in tip-top shape for the big night! Take care Micki and don't forget to come back and visit me here at EmailSanta.com on Christmas Eve!! And remember... only 10 more sleeps until Christmas!!

Lots of Love,
Santa Claus

3 comments:

Aaron [air] said...

hi there! Where is your Whoville in Utah? I too am in Utah!

Crafty Sisters said...

Fun idea! I'll have to check it out!

Joy Beadworks said...

Hey- I blogged about YOU! Happy winning from Joy Beadworks.
http://joybeadworks.blogspot.com/2009/12/diy-showoff-has-winner.html