CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Guest Day Thursday: Kim’s Winter Frame

Some of my real life friends have said that they don’t know who is blogging when we blog, so we will try and let you know from now on. Teri here. I know I’ve mentioned my book club before, but they really are where a lot of my inspiration has motivation has come from. They are way more than a book club, they are life long friends. Well, this lovely lady and I both used to belong to aforementioned book club, and have both since moved (sad I know). She is amazingly talented and gorgeous to boot! Her name is Kim and she works for Rusty Pickle (they design and sell scrapbook stuff in case you lived under a log, scrapbooking wise anyway). Without further adieu I’ll let her introduce herself. Take it away Kim!

Well, let's see....I am a wife to one fabulous husband, daughter of two patient parents, mom of three unbelievable children, friend to four amazing women, and sister to five memorable siblings. I am a designer for a local scrapbook store & Rusty Pickle, a scrapbook company. I have a passion for creativity and love to tell stories through my photos. I sometimes feel frazzled, but most of the time I am overwhelmed by the blessings in my life.

Snowing Frame

The quote on the frame says:
"Cleaning the house while the kids are still growing is like shoveling snow while it is still snowing."
I know that you probably have memories of shoveling, but don't have much white stuff now!
{This was made with Cosmo Cricket's Jolly Be Golly paper line and all their yummy embellishments! The frame is by Fancy Pants.}

Thanks you Kim! That quote is so true, if you could see my house right now you would agree. If you would like to see more of Kim’s darling projects, you can go here. I hope I will be able to post some more of my talented friends and their projects!

No comments: