CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Question

We promise we have some fun pictures and a post to share about our fun marathon craft, but we have been a little crazy (like driving 6 1/2 hours to craft for a day and drive 6 1/2 hours home again). We promise we will be back by Monday (hopefully).

Now the question.....does anyone use bloggled. I use it to back up my family blog and to hopefully one day have it printed into a book. They recently switched from a free system to a small fee. I have renewed my subscription and paid the dang fee. I tried to log into it tonight and Internet Explorer popped up an error message that said the site's Security Certificate had expired. It said not to trust the sight, so I closed the window as it advised. Help!!! I don't want my info on a non trustable site, but I also want to be able to back up my blog and print it into a book. If anyone can help this technologically challenged girl I know my bloggy friends can. Help, suggestions and advise deeply appreciated. (as a side note, I did check the date and time on my computer to make sure that wasn't the problem. Help!!!

1 comment:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Sorry, I can't help with this one.

XO,

Sheila :-)