CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 30, 2009

Feature Friday: Blog Swap with Sumo and a Feature

For Feature Friday today, our “f” word is Friend, as in new bloggy friend. Hope you enjoy today’s blog swap with Sumo! So head on over here to see our post for today!
Hello Crafty Clanners!
I'm Summer, or Sumo as my husband lovingly calls me. (And now consequently has all of my family calling me. Doesn't Aunt Sumo have a nice ring to it?)
I'm the blogger from Sumo's Sweet Stuff!
Sumo's Sweet Stuff
I use my blog to share my projects, tutorials, recipes, host giveaways, and shamelessly promote my etsy shop!
I AM:
- married to my best friend
- mother to the most beautiful baby girl (and a babe on the way!)
- daughter and sister to the best family ever
- friend to some of the greatest people out there I LOVE TO:
- play piano
- sing
- read
- craft
- go on walks
- spend time with my family
- drink Diet Coke
- bake/cook
- exercise (well, sometimes)
- crochet
SOME OF MY FAVORITE THINGS:
- Diet Coke
- popcorn
- chips and salsa
- anything that involves peanut butter and chocolate
- public library
- fall
- craft stores
- black and green
- Christmas
- historical fiction
- cats
I love crafting and creating.
Here are some of the tutorials you can find on my blog.
Seasonal Wood Board

Decorative Pumpkin Trick or Treat Bag (idea courtesy of Sisters Stuff) I also really love to bake! Here are a few of my favorite goodies to make. White Chocolate Cheesecake Cookies Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes S'mores Cupcakes I have an etsy shop where I sell all things baby girl! You can purchase hair bows.... flower clips.... piggies.... crocheted flower leggings.... bracelets.... a set with a little bit of everything.... or even a tutu! I have blog schedule, so you can find something different being posted every day of the week! Right now I am hosting a giveaway over at Pink Nothings! Be sure to go check it out to win a few things from my etsy shop! I'll be featuring some fun Christmas tutorials coming up, so come take a peek to get some great Christmas ideas! Come on over to Sumo's Sweet Stuff and let's be blogging friends!

Thanks for swapping with me today ladies! You are amazing!

Thanks for swapping with us today Sumo, it has been so much fun!!! Congratulations on the babe on the way, that’s so exciting (especially to us since we are both Labor and Delivery nurses). Isn’t her stuff darling? And those goodies, almost had to lick the screen (highly discouraged though).

Now for the feature (THANKS STEPHANIE!!!):

Hey Everyone!
I am Stephanie, the creative mind from Somewhat Simple. Each Friday is Feature Friday on my blog and today I am featuring my personal favorite creation from this site. Feature Friday is a great way to view awesome ideas from some amazing bloggers! Stop by and take a look- you just might get inspired! Have a good one!~ Steph

2 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Such cute things, and those s'mores cupcakes... oh, my! YUM!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Julie said...

I agree the S'mores Cupcakes look sooo yummy! I signed up to follow you too!