CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 1, 2010

Feature Friday: Tales of a Shared Womb

Happy New Year!!!

Okay, so we are going to test the waters today with a new “feature” for some Fridays. It remains to be seen how often we will do this, but here goes. We would like to share with you guys some of what it is like to be identical twins. We don’t know if you guys would be interested, or if you are interested, what you would like to read about. So we are throwing it out there to you, our dear readers, what do you think?

To start the series off, we thought we would share what our very favorite thing is about being a twin…..always having a best friend, who knows exactly what you need, no matter what!

Childhood pics 001

See, even back then we were fabulous fashionistas! Aren’t you jealous of our stylish hats?

If you would kindly leave us a comment or send us an email 2sisters2gether@gmail.com letting us know what you think, and what you would like us to talk about, it would make our week! Thanks for your continued support of this little adventure of ours.

7 comments:

A Pretty Pastime said...

LOL-this put a big smile on my face this New Year morning!

I am interested in reading what it's like to be identical twins.

Have a Happy New Year!

Katy

Crafty Sisters said...

I don't mind hearing about your experiences as twins. My husband has twin sisters and their bond is so unique.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

How adorable! Love the little hats. LOL!

I think it's fascinating to know what it is to be a part of a set of identical twins. So bring it on!

Happy New Year...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Camille said...

Did you ever date the same guys?

A Pretty Pastime said...

Happy New Year! I (thought) I left a post yesterday but I guess I didn't. Hmm. Anyhoo-I would love to know what it's like to be identical twins. Please share!

I love your blog... the pictures speak volumes.


Katy

Six divided by two..... said...

Happy New Year!!! Of course I love it!!! I know how you feel- the twin thing and all!! I cannot imagine my life without my twin.

Anonymous said...

That photo is adorable! It must be pretty cool to have a twin. Happy 2010 - hope you're having an awesome year so far.