CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Guest Day Thursday: Teri from Mama Thompson

2 sisters 2gether welcomes….
Hi...I'm Teri...(not this Teri:)...Mama Thompson Teri...and I am very excited to be guest posting here at 2sisters 2gether...I just love these girls and all the great stuff they do
(and not just because one of them is a Teri...although that can't hurt right?).
I'm a stay at home mama to one adorably cute and way too smart almost 3 year-old. I have been blogging for the past couple of years documenting the life of my cute Lil D (Life as a Thompson)...but decided back in September that I needed a place to document all the things that I love to do.
And thus began Mama Thompson.
I love trying new things...I love anything I can create with my own 2 hands...but what I LOVE most...is the satisfaction of seeing something and then making or doing it on my own. Whether it's a new recipe, a craft or decor for my home, a piece of jewelry or a total room makeover...I want to try it. Mama Thompson is the person that I strive to be...a better mom, wife, and homemaker...a "Mama" in every sense of the word.
If you feel the need to head on over to my neck of the woods (which I hear is just a few hours north of 1 of these sisters),
you will find...
"All the things I do in a day...well...when the (almost) 3 year-old let's me"
I also have an etsy shop, T's ETC
(I can make a shameless plug here right?:)
Decor for the home and holidays
What we eat (a variety of recipes)
and my favorite thing to do when I get the chance,
currently though...I'm doing lots of room makeovers...
(I am redoing 80% of my home from the basement up)
So that's me...just a mama...who likes to do well...
stuff!

Isn’t she great? We love to visit her blog (and it isn’t even because she has a great name). You need to be sure to read about the month she didn’t eat out AT ALL, her play makeup for little girls, and her darling version of the oh so popular ornament wreath. Thanks Teri for guesting here today (and shameless plugs are just fine here).

4 comments:

Lesia said...

good blog.

Anonymous said...

I'll have to check this out. That dresser is just too cute for words

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Neat post! That dresser is adorable.

Running out the door again and will catch up with you girls next week...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Love that dresser! Mama Thompson is a busy mama!