CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 16, 2009

Weekend Surprise: Teri’s Fabulous Finds

My sister-in-law and I went shopping the other day to my favorite store, Target (we fondly call it Tar-zhay). We just happened to be walking by as the employee was marking all the special back to college stuff down to 75% off. Here’s what I purchased (doesn’t that sound so much fancier than here’s I what I done bought):

October 2009

The rolled up things are 1 1/2 inch thick twin sized memory foam mattresses (2 for my bed, 2 for the guest bed, and one I’m going to make a cover for to take camping), 2 sets of full sized sheets, 1 set of queen sized sheets, 2 drapery panels.

Total cost:

$55.06

Can you believe it? It was a little much to spend, but now I have a comfy place for people to stay.

Do you like the patchwork quilt under all my stuff? It is on my guest bed. It was made by our darling Grandma who we miss very much (she passes away 8 years ago).

I am linking up to Frugalicious Friday at Finding Fabulous and Frugal Friday at the Shabby Nest.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a haul! Good thing Tarzhay isn't open right now or I'd be lacing up my running shoes!

Debbie @ The Shabby Bungalow said...

Wow good finds - wish we had a Target here in the UK - I read about it so much on the US blogs. Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Jane B. said...

I can't believe all the bedding you bought for just $55.06! Woot woot, that's a seriously fabulous find! Thanks for linking up to Frugalicious Friday!

Jane @ Finding Fabulous

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

I want to go to Target NOW!!!